How to Lose Fat from Hips and Thighs. All of us dream for that perfect body. And many of us have even been through the frustrating and difficult process of weight loss. It becomes maddening when in spite of all your efforts you don’t lose weight from the problem areas. Yes, Hips and thighs! They are most difficult areas to lose weight from. You would ask, “ how to lose fat from hips and thighs ? ”. Spot reduction is a big challenge. Who does not wish to have a well shaped hip and those lovely thighs and legs?.
A lot of people think that they know how to lose fat from hips and thighs. The answer is simple. Working out those muscles more and more will help them in losing fat from hips and thigh. But this is not the complete story. To be able to lose fat from hips and thigh you must attack it from 2 angles. Diet and exercise in combination will make you achieve your goal faster and in a healthier manner, without having you to over work those muscles.here are some tips on How to Lose Fat from Hips and Thighs.
How to lose fat from hips and thighs
Dietary changes –
- Check the oil that you are using. Vegetable based oil and olive oil are good for you. Cut down on ghee, butter, cheese, paneer and margarine.
- Limit your carb intake. Restrict yourself from eating potatoes , white rice, sago, pasta and other products made of refined flours.
- Use only skimmed milk and skimmed milk curd.
- Obviously you need to give up on all the fried foods until you get that shape. Nothing will come that easily. Avoid fries, pakodas, samosa, fried momos, chips, and other fried snacks.
- Increase your fiber intake. Eat whole cereals, oats, broken wheat / daliya, brown rice, brown breads, fruits with skin and a lot of green veggies. If possible mix bran to your flour.
- If you are a non vegetarian and enjoy fish, you will love this diet. Eat fish upto 4 times a week. Bake it grills it but don’t fry it. You can have other lean meats up to 2 times in a week. And egg whites for breakfast are a good idea.
- 2 Tsp of Triphala churn, along with ginger water, is excellent way to boost the liver to break down fats speedily and effectively.
- Cut the intake of wheat. Extra carbs always end of on hips and thighs. Include other cereals like jowar, bajra, and mix these flours with horse gram flour and soya flour.
- Go very light with your dinners. A plate full of salads made out of veggies, sprouts, fruits along with soups and to fill in have a very small portion of brown rice or daliya. In short have a fiber and protein rich dinner and go low on carbs. Eat dinner around 7.30 pm and having a small walk after it will only add up to your goal.
- Consume as much of water as you can and eat melon fruits for even better results.
How to lose fat from hips and thighs through Exercise
- Walking is the best exercise for your hips and thighs. Walking up to 4 km per day will make your goal appear closer and closer.
- If i ask you, ” how to lose fat from hips and thighs”? you would probably answer cross trainer or the cycle at gym. frankly you are not helping your self if you are doing these to lose fat from hips and thighs. These exercises will only help you in tightening your muscles and then bulking them up.
- If you have been walking already, but don’t see much result, then you might need to further increase the distance by a km and the intensity of walks from the 30th min onwards. Also check in your diets. Be sure you are following the above written tips.
- Lunges and squats will help you too. Remember to check your postures while you do these exercises. Wrong posture can cause pain.
- Running and jogging, hiking and trekking will help you too.
Now that you know how to lose fat from hips and thighs all you need to do is tailor the above given tips to suit your plan. You could slowly increase your exercise and go easy with the diets. You may also want to read
Image : Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos