Irrespective of their age, women long to have bigger and fuller breasts and many women can go to any extent to achieve them, but there are some women who constantly struggle to lose the excess breast fat. If you are one of them , read on to know how to lose breast fat ?
Image : Copyright: adamr / 123RF Stock Photo
Not only do bigger busts attract undue attention; they also create a variety of other problems for women. For starters, they are unable to wear fitted clothes, deep necks and certain types of dresses. It my be very difficult for such women to talk to people face to face since most people’s gaze falls on the gigantic breasts! well this is all secondary . What is more important is the health factor. Women with extremely big breasts also suffer from back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain. It has a very negative effect on their posture and also leads to premature sagging. Hence losing weight from breast is not important for good looks but also very important for health.
What causes the breasts to grow bigger?
Image : Copyright: mettus / 123RF Stock Photo
Breasts start developing at the onset of puberty and by the end of teenage, a girl’s breasts are fully grown. The breasts can grow bigger than usual due to several reasons such as:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Excessive gain in weight
- Side effects of certain drugs
- Pregnancy and lactation
How to lose breast fat fast?
Bulging breasts can be really embarrassing but you can certainly do something about them. The best way is to reduce breast fat by exercise.
How to lose breast fat with exercises ?
- Swimming – This is one of the best exercises to reduce breast fat. Swimming helps to exercise the entire body but your chest and shoulder muscles do most of the work. It helps to get rid of all the accumulated fat in a person’s body.
Image :Copyright: tongik / 123RF Stock Photo
- Push ups – Doing push ups is a great way to lose breast fat. This exercise exerts the chest muscles and shoulders and thus helps to burn breast fat. You can begin with 5 push ups at a time and do these thrice within an interval of a few minutes. As your body gets used to it, you can increase the number of push ups to 10, 20 or 30.
- Weight Lifting – Some light weight lifting exercises are very useful in decreasing breast fat. You simply lift the weights even while sitting in a chair. This exercise can be done only for a duration a person is comfortable doing it.
- Hip shifting – This exercise involves a lot of stretching and it is very effective in reducing breast fat. In this exercise, a person needs to bend the body in such a way as if he/she is about to sit. Each leg needs to be stretched sideways alternatively with arms stretched in front of the chest.
How to lose breast fat by yoga ?
Since ancient times, yoga has been considered to be a cure for almost all ailments of the human body. Practicing yoga can help to tone each part of the body and also help to cure various chronic diseases.
The following yoga asanas are helpful in reducing breast fat:
- Tadasana – This asana is really helpful in reducing breast fat. In this asana, one needs to stand with arms stretched above the head and stand on your toes. Try and hold it for as long as you can. Breathe deeply and repeat again.
- Suryanamaskar – This is one of the best yoga asanas. It involves a sequence of twelve postures and stretches and twists the entire body. Do suryanamaskar at least 5 times every day to reduce breast fat.
Image :Copyright: francisgonsa / 123RF Stock Photo
- Padhastasana – This asana is also highly effective in reducing breast fat. Stand straight and then bend your arms to touch your feet. Initially, many people might not be able to touch their feet but eventually you’ll be able to achieve this. After that, try and place your hands underneath your feet without losing your balance. Hold the position for a while and come back. Repeat 3-4 times.
- Vrikshasana – In this asana, one needs to stand upright just like a tree with hands folded in front of the chest and one foot resting on the other thigh. Hold this position for a few minutes and then change the leg. Focus on any object in front of you and you will be able to balance beautifully.
You may be interested in reading –
How to lose breast fat with home remedies
There are many home remedies that can help to reduce breast fat. Unlike prescription drugs, they don’t cause any side effects and since they make use of household ingredients, you can prepare them anytime at your kitchen shelf.
Here are some remedies for losing breast fat:
- Flaxseeds – Flaxseeds have a very high amount of Omega-3 fatty acids which help to reduce the level of estrogen in the body. With less estrogen in the body, the breast size is reduced. Tip – Just mix a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a glass of hot water and drink it once daily. Read – benefits of Alasi / flaxseeds
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek seeds can help to tone the breasts and make them look smaller. Just soak 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and grind them in a grinder to obtain a smooth paste. Apply the paste on your breasts and rinse with water after 10 minutes. Do this twice a week for smaller breasts. Read – Benefits of Fenugreek
- Ginger Tea – Ginger helps to speed up the metabolism of the body and burn all the excess fat. Breasts are composed of adipose fatty tissue and this too gets burnt when the fats in the body are burnt. Boil 1 ½ cup of water in a pan and add a tablespoon of ginger root to it. Simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the liquid and sip it as tea. You may add a teaspoon of honey for added benefits. One cup of ginger tea every day is enough for reducing breast fat. Read – Benefits of Ginger
Apart from the above methods, you also need to keep a check on your diet. Avoid fatty foods and eat more of citrus fruits and fibrous vegetables. Refrain from eating processed foods, junk foods and sweets. These are high in calories and add extra weight to the entire body. Now that you know how to lose breast fat , you can easily get shapely breasts within the comfort of your home!