Asparagus Omelette is one of the best recipes for breakfast, as it is rich in protein and carbs.
|Good For||Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Women Health, Gastrointestinal Health|
|Health Factor||Low Fat, Low Cholesterol, High Fiber, High Protein, High Vitamins, High Minerals|
|Prep. Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
Asparagus Omelette Recipe:
Ingredients (Makes 4 Serving):
- 4 Egg whites
- 300 gm asparagus (shatwar), chopped into pieces
- 1/3 Cup cheese, finely grated
- 4 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Steam the asparagus pieces for five minutes until tender.
- Drain the pieces.
- Whisk together the egg whites, grated cheese, 1/4 tsp pepper and 1/2 tsp salt in a bowl.
- Heat Oil, Add chopped onions and fry until onions turn translucent.
- Add asparagus and cook until heated through.
- Reduce the flame to medium and spread the mixture in the skillet.
- Take the egg mixture and pour it over asparagus.
- Cook till eggs are softly set. Tilt the skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Transfer the omelet to a plate and fold it.
- Asparagus Omelette is ready to serve.
Image : Copyright (c) zhekos / 123RF Stock Photo