Bored of eating your regular salads? Here are the top 10 easy Indian chicken salad recipes that are mouth-watering. Salads continually delight us, be it on a summer day or any other day when you crave for something healthy and fresh. Salads are extraordinarily versatile and vibrant as there is a rich and wide variety of veggies and amazing spices to choose from. By tossing a bunch of fresh leafy greens, healthy oils, fruits and meat you can make a healthy and delicious salad in just a few minutes. Many health experts suggest a low carb chicken salad along with some soup for dinner. There are plenty of ways in which chicken can be added to your salad. Here are the top 10 easy Indian chicken salad recipes you should try.
Top 10 easy chicken salad recipes
Let’s see the top 10 easy chicken salad recipes and their description in short.
Curried Chicken Salad:
This low carb salad is easy to make and perfect to be had as a snack or lunch. It is versatile and can be served with keto bread or lettuce.
- Cook diced chicken breast in coconut oil or olive oil till it is completely cooked. Then let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, chop bell pepper and cucumber.
- In a bowl, add pumpkin seeds and curry powder to the chopped veggies.
- Pour coconut cream and a little salt for taste.
- To this add cooked chicken pieces and cilantro.
- Give this a good mix and serve.
- You can choose to spice this salad with the curry powder to suit your palate.
Chicken Cauliflower Couscous Turmeric Salad:
Turmeric is a spice which is widely employed in Indian cuisine for thousands of years. It touts varied advantages, the most important being its ability to fight inflammation.
Read – Benefits of Turmeric.
- To prepare this healthy salad, toss cauliflower with turmeric, salt, pepper and olive oil. Roast these ingredients for some time.
- Then coat the chicken pieces first with olive oil and then with cumin powder, pepper powder, cinnamon powder, salt, and coriander.
- Bake/ Saute this and keep tossing it halfway through.
- Add the vegetable broth to the couscous and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then add whole wheat couscous once the cauliflower is nearly cooked.
- Serve hot or have it chilled.
- During the preparation of this salad, cauliflower tends to absorb the flavors of the seasonings and therefore makes it a lighter choice.
Fresh Green Chicken Salad:
This is a wholesome and refreshing summer dish. It is rich in fresh greens like celery and dill leaves that contain a high level of nutrition.
- For this salad, we mix together the fresh dill leaves/lettuce/ baby spinach, salt, yellow mustard, pepper and olive oil together.
- To this mixture add cooked chicken, red onion, chopped celery, and bacon.
- Adjust the seasoning as required.
- This salad can make an ideal lunch dish.
Keto Chicken Shawarma Salad:
This low carb salad can be perfectly suited in any sort of diet. It is grilled to perfection and infused with some wonderful Indian flavors. It is a summertime favorite with minimum carbs.
- To prepare this salad, combine all the dressing ingredients that include olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Then in another bowl add the dry ingredients like grilled chicken breasts
- Add onion powder, cumin powder, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and olive oil.
- For making the salad, toss cucumber, red onions, and the salad dressing.
- Keep the cooked chicken pieces on this salad.
You may be interested in Reading:
- Indian keto diet plan for weight loss
- Indian Vegetarian keto diet plan for weight loss.
- Eggitarian keto diet plan for weight loss.
Cilantro Chicken Salad:
This recipe contains fresh and flavorsome veggies with sour lime and daring cilantro. This delicious salad makes a healthy and filling snack. It can be customized with several flavors.
- For this salad preparation, combine cilantro, olive oil, pepper, lemon juice, salt and cumin in a small bowl.
- Then mix the cooked chicken, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Pour this mixture over the salad and give it a nice toss.
- This salad is best to be consumed immediately as the cilantro may unleash liquid.
Minced Herbal Chicken Salad:
This salad can be your best bet if you are looking for some home-style meal which has some fresh-smelling herbs. This salad which is packed full of flavour can be your best summer dish.
- To make this salad, add chopped lemongrass, red chilies, lime leaves, ginger, and garlic.
- Transfer these ingredients into a processor to finely chop them.
- Throw in this finely chopped mixture in a pan to olive oil and fry it together over high heat.
- Then add minced chicken and chopped red onions to it and cook for a minute.
- Take it out and toss in the herbs and lime juice over it.
Lemon Keto Chicken Salad:
This salad gets a fresh taste from lemon and cashew cream offers a sleek texture. With the addition of simple flavors, it makes a superb low carb dinner that can be added to your weekly menu rotation. It may be served as a starter or main dish as well.
- You can combine olive oil, pepper, lime juice, and salt.
- To this mixture add chicken breast chunks and cashew cream and stir it along.
- Refrigerate or consume immediately.
- The above picture is for illustration only.
You may be interested in reading :
Orange Chicken Salad:
This salad can bring excellent flavor and excitement to the normal dinners. It has a crunchiness of walnuts and sweetness of mandarin oranges.
- To make this salad, mix mandarin juice, pepper, olive oil and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Then add cooked chicken breast, orange slices, walnuts, and shredded cabbage to the dressing.
Chicken Tomato Salad:
Building a tasty salad does not essentially require a dozen of ingredients. This chicken tomato salad is simple and makes a filling dish.
- To prepare this simple salad, mix tomatoes, lemon juice, chopped cucumber pieces, green onion.
- Add fresh basil leaves, pepper, salt and cooked chicken in a big bowl.
- Toss it before serving.
Radish and Apple Chicken Salad:
This salad recipe offers a pleasant crunch and zippy flavor. It has a bright and fresh mix of radish and apple which brings sweetness. It makes an excellent sandwich filling as well.
- To prepare it, mix cooked chicken, diced radishes, mustard, lemon juice, mashed garlic cloves, pepper, bay leaves, and salt.
- Stir these along and serve.
Dot forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel. Subscribe now.
Hope these mouth-watering salads have made you hungry by now. These Top 10 Easy Indian Chicken Salad Recipes help you in setting up your weight loss menu. These Top 10 Easy Indian Chicken Salad Recipes are good for diabetes and weight loss. These salads can easily be included in your keto menu, paleo menu and Atkins menu. So go ahead and prepare these delicious salads and heighten your health quotient!