This bread dahi vada recipe is an amazing substitute to the original dahi bada recipe. This is low fat as there is no frying required and the same tangy and masaledar, chatpata taste like the original dahi vada. It is the best for festive seasons. Enjoy this bread dahi vada recipe without guilt.
|Good for||weight loss, bone health, over all health|
|Bad for||diabetes, hypertention|
|Preparation time||10 mins|
Bread Dahi Vada recipe : –
– Brown Bread slices – 4 nos
– Blended curd (add 1 tsp sugar) – 1/2 cup
– Green chutney – 1 tsp
– Tamarind chutney – 2 tsp
– Chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder, roasted jeera powder to sprinkle.
– Coriander leaf chopped
– In a bowl add water and soak the brown bread slices. Immediately squeeze away the excess water and form round balls.
– Dip these balls in the blended curd.
– Place these dipped bread balls on a plate, cover them with some more blended curd. top it with green chutney and tamarind chutney.
– Sprinkle the above mentioned masala mix on it, as per your taste.
– Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Enjoy this bread dahi vada guilt free! See more tips on cooking during festivals.