Here is a wonderful snack receipe for pre sport event. I enjoyed making this. hope you like it too.
|Good for||Weight Gain , Pre sport event Meal,|
|Preparation time||15 mins|
|Cook time||20 mins|
Ingredients – For 4 serves
- Paneer ( grated ) – 100 gms
- Dry fruits- handful
- Coriander leaves- 2 tsp
- Green chilly- 1 .no
- Salt-to taste
- Sugar powder- 2 tsp
- Black paper-1/4 th tsp
For KABAB :-
- Boiled Potato (mashed)- 500 gms
- Green chilly- 2 no.
- Ginger Grated – 2 tpsp
- Breadcrumbs- 2 tbsp
- Rosted cumin seed powder- 1 tsp
- Gram masala- 1 tsp
- Black paper- ¼ th tsp
- Red chilly powder- ¼ th tsp
- Black salt- ½ tsp
- Cornflour- 2 Tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- for frying
Ingredients for NOODLE:
- Boiled Noodles- 100 gms
- Tomato sauce- 2 tsp
- Chilly sauce- 1 tsp
- Soya sauce- 1 tsp
- Vinegar- 1 tsp
- Sezwan sauce- 1 tsp
- Mustard seed powder- ¼ th tsp
– In a pan add oil and then add boiled and mashed potato.
– Cook till it becomes brown. Then add all ingredients except breadcrumbs, coriander leaves n cornflour.
– When it is cooked than take it out in a plate and add the remaining ingredients n keep it aside. Kabab mixture is ready.
– For stuffing –
– In a bowl mix all the ingredients.
– In another small bowl mix some cornflour with water .
– Take some kabab mixture, flatten it, place the stuffing mixture in the middle, roll with hands to cover the stuffing and give a good shape, than dip it into the water n cornflour mixture .
– Heat oil in a pan and fry the kabab.
In a pan put some oil, add mustard seed powder.
Now add all the sauces and cook for a while than add the boiled noodles.
Take 1-2 tomato n capsicum. Cut it in cubes.
Take a pan n saute both the veg separately with mustered seed powder.
In a glass add sauce add noodles on top , keep the kabab and garnish with some more noodles .