Here is a wonderful snack recipe for the pre-sport event. I enjoyed making this Cheesy Potato Kabab Recipe. Hope you like it too.
|Good for||Weight Gain, Pre sport event Meal,|
|Preparation time||15 mins|
|Cook time||20 mins|
Cheesy Potato Kabab Recipe:
Ingredients – For 4 serves:
- Paneer ( grated ) – 100 gms
- Dry fruits- a handful
- Coriander leaves- 2 tsp
- Green chilly- 1 .no
- Salt-to taste
- Sugar powder- 2 Tsp
- Black paper-1/4 th tsp
- Boiled Potato (mashed)- 500 gms
- Green chilly- 2 no.
- Ginger Grated – 2 Tsp
- Breadcrumbs- 2 tbsp
- Roasted cumin seed powder- 1 Tsp
- Gram masala- 1 tsp
- Black paper- ¼ th tsp
- Red chilly powder- ¼ th tsp
- Black salt- ½ tsp
- Cornflour- 2 Tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- for frying
Ingredients for NOODLE:
- Boiled Noodles- 100 gms
- Tomato sauce- 2 Tsp
- Chilly sauce- 1 Tsp
- Soya sauce- 1 Tsp
- Vinegar- 1 Tsp
- Sezwan sauce- 1 Tsp
- Mustard seed powder- ¼ th tsp
- In a pan add oil and then add boiled and mashed potato.
- Cook till it becomes brown. Then add all ingredients except breadcrumbs, coriander leaves n cornflour.
- When it is cooked then take it out in a plate and add the remaining ingredients n keep it aside. Kabab mixture is ready.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients.
- In another small bowl mix some cornflour with water.
- Take some kabab mixture, flatten it, place the stuffing mixture in the middle, roll with hands to cover the stuffing and give a good shape, then dip it into the water n cornflour mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the kabab.
In a pan put some oil, add mustard seed powder.
Now add all the sauces and cook for a while then add the boiled noodles.
Take 1-2 tomato n capsicum. Cut it in cubes.
Take a pan to saute both the veg separately with mustard seed powder.
In a glass, add sauce add noodles on top, keep the kabab and garnish with some more noodles.