Our face is the most valued possession for most of us. You can go through anything, but a slightest scar on the face causes us to worry. Acne may sound terrifying to us. But what if this big problem may be solved easily at home? How about some home remedies for acne ? Here is a list of 10 amazing home remedies for acne.
If your skin is acne-afflicted, these home remedies for acne will help you prevent acne: –
Home remedies for acne
• Place orange peel in the acne-affected area to treat acne.
• Mix honey and cinnamon powder into a paste. Apply it before going to bed and wash it off in the morning. This is a good natural remedy!
• For treating pimples, cracked skin, and black heads; mix half a glass of boiled milk with fresh lime and spread it evenly on the affected area.
• Another good home remedy is to apply a paste made from turmeric powder and mint juice. Wash the face after 30 minutes in lukewarm water.
• In the affected area, place a slice of lemon and leave it undisturbed for 10 minutes to see effective results.
• Mix some lemon juice in olive oil and apply it on acne scars. Wash it off with warm water after 15 to 20 minutes. This is effective in helping acne scars fade away.
• Apply mashed raw papaya pack on your skin , it reduces redness and inflammation of the acne, clearing up the acne.
• Mash 2-3 rinsed strawberries and add 2 tsp honey, apply this mixture on your face and keep it for 20 minutes. Wash away the pack and pat your face dry.
• Take a banana peel and rub it in a circular direction all over your face, be gentle on the affected areas. Let it be for 15 minutes and then wash your face.
• Rub natural aloe vera gel on your face. Let it sit for 20 minutes before you wash your face.
Although acne is not a life threatening condition, the psychological impact that an acne-disfigured face can have on the individual is something to think about. These home remedies for acne will help you prevent acne and treat the scars and change your skin from awful to awesome!
Image credit : vesnacvorovic / 123RF Stock Photo