This is a hassle-free, quick and yummy recipe for mushroom soup. If you are a working person, this short version of the soup will be useful.
|Good for||Weight loss, overall health|
|Bad for||– —-|
|Preparation time||5 mins|
|Cook time||15 mins|
Mushroom soup : –
Ingredients – (Makes 2 servings )
– Button mushrooms – 200 gms, finely chopped
– Onion – 1 medium size, finely chopped
– 1 tsp maida / refined flour
– Milk 2 cups + water 1 cup
– Salt to taste
– Black pepper to taste
– 1/4th tsp butter
– Finely chopped spinach leaves – 1 tsp ( for dressing)
– In a pan add butter, saute chopped onions and mushroom for 2-3 minutes.
– Add maida / refined flour and roast for another minute
– Add salt and pepper to taste
– Add milk and water mixed together. You need to keep stirring this mix constantly so that lumps are not formed
– Dress it with finely chopped spinach leaves. Serve hot.
– For those who don’t like mushroom, you can use spinach in place of mushroom.