Came across this tempting salad on Pinterest. Could not resist trying it. This tri-colored Asparagus Caprese veggiewich tower is not only refreshing but also delicious. A colorful way to get your kids to eat healthily. This delicious salad is tasty, power packed and yet low in calorie count. Here is how you do it.
|Good For||Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Women’s Health, Gastrointestinal Health|
|Health Factor||Low Fat, Low Cholesterol, High Fibre, High Protein, High Vitamins, High calcium|
|Prep. Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||2 min|
Asparagus Caprese veggiewich:
Ingredients (Makes 2 Servings):
- 100 gm asparagus (shatawar)
- 2 cheese slices
- 2 big size tomatoes
- Salad leaves 5-6 no.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp oregano / Italian seasoning
- Olive oil and soya sauce for dressing.
- Saute asparagus pieces in olive oil for 2 minutes until tender.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Cut the cheese slices into circles that match the shape of sliced tomatoes.
- Assemble layers in the following manner
Cheese + Salad leaf
Cheese + Salad leaf
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on each layer.
- For salad dressing, whisk 2 tsp soy sauce, ½ tsp lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper and add 1 tsp olive oil drop by drop. Stop whisking when an emulsion is formed. (You can skip the olive oil if you are cutting down on your calories for weight loss).
- Dress the layers of tomato by pouring salad dressing.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on the top.
- Asparagus Caprese veggiewich is ready to serve!
Image: © Dzombie | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images
Hi I man I am sameer Mujhe mera weight badhana he abhi mera weight 52 mujhe mera weight 62-65 Karna he
Hi, Thanks for reading at dietburrp. weight gain is a tricky process. you need to balance with calorie intake while making sure that the calories comes from healthy protein foods. the diet chart mentioned in the above article – https://www.dietburrp.com/indian-diet-plan-for-weight-gain/ is a perfect way to provide healthy calories to your body.
you can follow the tips on how to gain weight from the article – https://www.dietburrp.com/how-to-gain-weight/
It is important to understand that strength training is necessary to gain healthy muscle weight, so combine a 40 mins routine of exercise with the diet to achieve best possible results.