If you love fruit juices and weight loss and detoxification is on your mind , then you have come to the right page. Here is an amazing beetroot juice recipe. This will not only quench your thirst but will release amazing benefits of beetroot on its way down to your tummy. Read on to know more about this beetroot juice recipe .
Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Women Health, Gastrointestinal Health, Anemia, pregnancy, weight loss, arthritis, bone health osteoporosis, jaundice, liver disorders, skin health.
Low Fat, Low Cholesterol, High Fibre, High Protein, High Vitamins, High calcium, high folate, iron, vitamin C , magnesium, and antioxidants.
Beetroot juice recipe
Ingredients (Makes 2 Servings)
- 2 medium sized, washed, peeled fresh beetroot
- 1 washed, peeled, fresh carrot (read – benefits of carrot )
- 1 medium sized fresh apple (read 10 amazing health benefits of apple juice)
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger. (read benefits of ginger )
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 tsp salt ( use rock salt / potassium salt / lona salt in case if you are using it for lowering blood pressure. )
- Put all the ingredients in a juicer / grinder.
- You can strain it if you wish, but I would advice you to not strain away the fibre this amazing juice provides.
- Refrigerate it and serve cold .
Use this beetroot juice recipe on a daily basis to enjoy optimum health. You can also try your own variations by adding other fruits to this juice . Pineapple goes very well. It adds the required tang to this earthy flavored juice. You can also add lemon juice to the above mentioned beetroot juice recipe. If you are trying this beetroot juice recipe for treating anaemia, You can add jaggery to further increase the iron content of this juice. Spice it up with basil / dry peppermint powder (pudina) and coriander.
This beetroot juice is beneficial for sportpersons or people who exercise / workout in the gym. Beetroot juice is an ultimate stamina enhancer. It helps in avoiding the tired / lethargic feelings during and after workouts, and gives an instant splurge of energy.